I’m excited to share this week’s Friday Shortlist with you:
- The Five-Minute Journal: Perhaps you’ve heard about the positive benefits of journaling, but never got into a routine. Based on positive psychology principles, I’ve used it for a week now and love it.
- Digital journal alternative: Day One. Feature packed and automatically records weather and GPS location info in each entry, which is especially great for travel journaling.
- AppleCare – is it worth it?: Well, yes, when your Logic Board dies…
- Health and wellness reads: Nutritional psychiatry: Your brain on food – do you fuel your brain with premium or the cheap stuff? Easier said than done I know, but good reminder. Meditation Reduces Emotional Pain by 44% – according to a new study, mindfulness meditation exhibited even stronger physical pain reductions than morphine.
- Quote that has shaped my mindset: “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” – Zig Ziglar
Tweet @adamcbowers with your thoughts or use the comment section below.
Have a great week and be well,
P.S. For book lovers who also happen to be booze lovers, check out Tequila Mockingbird, cocktail recipes with a literary twist.